Proper Protection for the Proper Premium: Our Range of Products That Deliver on Our Promise

Auto Insurance

If you own a vehicle, the law requires that you purchase auto insurance or a $35,000 surety bond. Needless to say, most of us choose the auto insurance option. Policies and coverages vary greatly. Give us a call so we may learn about your specific needs and provide you with an auto policy that is right for you, including all available discounts.

Home Insurance

Your home is typically your largest asset. Whether you own a condo, single family residence, manufactured home or a home rented to others, we can assist you with getting just the right amount of coverage to protect your investment. This includes personal property, loss of use, liability coverage and with all available discounts.
For extra protection, we also offer flood and earthquake insurance.


Your standard homeowners policy doesn’t cover earthquake damage. Damage to your home from a strong earthquake is not covered by standard homeowner policies. In California, a separate policy is needed to protect your home investment and recover from the effects of a major earthquake. Always be prepared for “the big one”; call us today!

Umbrella Insurance

Sometimes you require extra liability insurance above and beyond your home and auto insurance. Give us a call to receive an umbrella quote that will meet your needs.

Mechanical Breakdown Protection

Why pay more for an extended warranty plan through a dealership? Mercury’s Mechanical Breakdown Protection Plans extend coverage to virtually all mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle. They also include additional coverage benefits, such as 24-hour roadside assistance, rental vehicle assistance, tire protection reimbursement, and trip interruption reimbursement. Mercury’s Mechanical Breakdown Protection Plans are available for new and pre-owned vehicles and are transferable if you sell your vehicle before your agreement expires.

RV Insurance

With our busy day-to-day lives, spending time in the great outdoors is often essential. Give us a call to insure your motor home, travel trailer or toy hauler. Coverage options includes physical damage, roadside assistance, pet injury, emergency expense, replacement cost personal effects and vacation liability

Motorcycle and ATV

If you ride your motorcycle on city streets or country dirt roads, we can meet your insurance needs. Coverage options include collision, comprehensive, bodily injury and property damage to others, roadside assistance and accessories. We also insure ATVs and snowmobiles for personal off-road use.

Classic Car

Whether your classic or collector car is being exhibited in a show or you simply enjoy leisurely drives on Sunday afternoon, you’re protected. Give us a call to insure your pride and joy, including guaranteed value coverage, roadside service and expert claims handling.

Boats and Personal Watercraft

Life is full, so enjoying time on the water with family and friends can be very therapeutic. Give us a call to insure your personal water toys, including boats, Seadoos, Jetskis and Waverunners.


As a business owner, having the proper insurance coverage is important. Whether you require coverage for commercial auto, commercial property, commercial liability or personal property insurance for your office, we can assist you. Give us a call so we may learn about your business and provide you with the insurance that you need.