You are an outgoing and seasoned salesperson. You are comfortable cold calling either in person or over the phone. Networking and meeting people for the first time is enjoyable and fun. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Establish new relationships with potential clients and sign them up for insurance.
- Cold calling over the phone and knocking on doors to offer and sell insurance.
- Networking at the local Chamber mixers and other professional organizations/associations.
- Once a product is sold, you will need to fill out appropriate forms and input into the software system.
- Cultivate relationships and cross sell additional lines of insurance.
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Articulate and professional voice in person and on the phone.
- Self-starter, driven, can manage rejection well.
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest.
- MUST have sales experience in the insurance industry.
- MUST have current and valid P&C Insurance License.
Interested Candidates should respond by emailing their resume, letters of reference, and personalized cover letter to: Connie Bauman (email@example.com) with the subject line “New Producer Resume Submission” or you may apply on this website.
For security purposes: only PDF documents will be opened and reviewed
How to Apply:
- Complete form below and upload resume and references in pdf format or email the following to us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
* Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
* Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position
For security purposes: only PDF documents will be opened and reviewed.